I have received various messages from people who actually tried some of these games and got back horrifying, emotionally and physically scarring results.
Play at your own risk.
- hide and seek: playing cat and mouse with a possessed doll
- fortune: asking spirits for your entire future
- things you never want to do: a collection of dare-devil activities
- midnight man: summoning a demon
- how to actually contact blood mary: self-explanatory
- living doll: inducing a spirit to possess a doll
- concentrate: a game to figure out how you will die
- kokkuri-san: summon a spirit to ask about the future
- three kings: access to another dimension
- shoe box telephone: communication with the dead
- elevator game: access to another world you may or may not get out of
- bath game: summoning a ghost that will follow you around all day
- cat scratch: to summon a spirit that leave claw marks on your back
- sandman game: persons body feels much heavier
- baby blue: to summon an evil baby spirit
- light as a feather: make person’s body light enough to lift up with fingers
It is proobabblllyyy diet, actually.. I don’t eat a lot at all and I don’t exactly eat the best foods??? I’ve started taking multi vitamins two days ago and bought a ton of hair stuff to help grow it back.. but I am going to buy some hair vitamins too, drink lots of water, and start eating a lot better in hopes I grow it back, eek!
I’ve scheduled a doctor’s appointment but it isn’t until the end of October so hopefully I see some improvement until then gdfgdf
Thank you, Anon! <3333